These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Cardi B faces charges over a strip club fight in New York Cardi B has handed herself in to police who are investigating an alleged fight in a strip club. It's being reported that nine other people have spoken to officers as well. Image copyright Getty Images Image caption It's not known yet what role Cardi B played in the alleged incident It's not yet known exactly how Cardi B was involved in the alleged incident which happened on 29 August. Reports speak of misdemeanour charges after it's claimed two sisters working as bartenders were assaulted.
Share on Facebook Cardi B was not having it with a reporter who caught her off guard while she was with her family. Cardi first attempts to tell the show's host that it was an inappropriate time because she wasn't camera-ready and she was with her child and her father, but the host insisted that Cardi looked fine and that she should continue the interview.
Nicki Minaj Speaks On Her 'Mortifying And Humiliating' Fight With Cardi B
After Cardi brushed off the cameras and continued walking to her destination, the TV host attempted to speak to her father who was trailing behind her—and that's when Cardi lost her cool. That's disrespectful!
I'm with my child!
- The pair have previously collaborated but their animosity goes back a long way. We take a look at what happened at NYFW and their strained friendship.
- Published Tuesday, June 25, What to Know Rapper Cardi B has been named in a count indictment in connection with an August fight at a strip club in Queens, court records say Surveillance video shows her picking up an ice bucket and throwing it at two women working at the club during the wild melee, a source said Earlier this year, a judge issued an order of protection against Cardi B and told her to have no contact whatsoever with the two sisters Cardi B pleaded not guilty at her arraignment Tuesday after being indicted on 12 counts, including two felonies, in connection with a fight at a New York City strip club last summer where she allegedly attacked two bartending sisters , according to public court records.
- Releasing worthy shows every week makes it hard for many to stay in the spotlight for too long, and anything remotely centred on the news cycle tends to expire almost immediately.
- Court records showed that the rapper faced several charges in the case, including two counts of felony attempted assault and lesser counts including harassment, criminal solicitation and conspiracy. The arraignment hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in State Supreme Court in Queens, according to prosecutors.
- She is the daughter of a Dominican father and Trinidadian and Spanish mother. Lehman High School campus.
- At the beginning of the month, Nicki debuted her new merch line, which seemingly mocked Cardi. Among the new merchandise included backpacks, T-shirts and jackets with "Nicki stopped my bag" and "Queen Security Administration" written on them.
Since I put the girl on blast, I'm gonna give her an apology on blast," Cardi said. I get that there's a lot of Hispanic channels—well there's actually like two Hispanic channels and I never did an interview with the Hispanic community.
Cardi B Gets In A Fight After A Heated Argument In The Bronx! (Throwback Clip)
I never went to a Spanish channel, a Spanish show and gave a interview. And you know, I have a lot of fans and they always supported me and everything so it's like, I know that they want to interview me so bad and I know that they get overly excited when they see me.
I get it. Sometimes when I be on my mommy mode, I just become a fucking lion!